Sunday, November 4, 2007

Workout in Orchard.

I was just complaining to myself for the lack of determination to continue my gym sessions and was wishing that I could get my workout soon.

Well, people always say, 'Be careful of what you wish for, you might just get it'.

Today I was practically dragged from OG to Far East Plaza to hunt down a 'simple black dress'. SIMPLE? Far from it. Today I have come across 27 variations of a 'simple black dress' from no less than 12 department stores and boutiques. The price ranged from $10 to $599......*choke*.

Anyways my good friend finally found what she wanted for a very reasonable price, so reasonable she bought 2 dresses.

Most men dread to follow their girlfriends or wives to go shopping. But little do most men realize that shopping is actually a great way to build up your relationships. So guys, don't be so short sighted. Think long term. When shopping, actively participating in your GFs/wives decision to purchase that item is important to her, EVEN if she does not really listen to your opinion after she asks for it. It shows that you care! And if you are observant, you can see deeper into her personality when she choses an item, how she chooses an item and how she bargains for the item. Take time to look at shopping from a totally different angle. It will REALLY benefit the relationship.

Like most my posts, take it with a pinch of salt.

No comments: