Friday, November 2, 2007

Nice little chill out place

Thanks to Miss Sarah, I discovered a nice little chill out place called "Bali House" behind Orchard Meridien. It feels a little like Villa Bali @ One Rochester except that its WAAAAAAAAY more accessible. Very very cooling at night, the only thing that bothered me was the DJ's taste in music, he seeemed to have a penchant for alternative rock, not exactly a suitable genre for a place like that. So, short of plugging my iPod into their sound system, I had to keep bugging the DJ with song requests to make the ambience nicer.

I should bring my other friends there soon. Damn forgot to take some photos of the place. There is a very cute tomboyish waiteress by the name of Michelle, she was very accomodating to Sarah's and my requests.

Okie people soon soon!

No comments: