Sunday, November 4, 2007

Stardust

The nice thing about watching movies without seeing the trailers or reading the synopsis first is that you can step into the cinema without any expectations whatsoever. The movie Stardust was one of such movies. I was 'conned' into watching this movie at the insistence of my good buddy.

All I can say about this movie is that it is a romantic story with fantasy elements and I feel that the show is DAMN good! Bloody enjoyable!

I loved it when Claire Danes tried to define what love is:"Love is unconditional, unpredictable, unexpected...", her words reflected my exact sentiments!

Anyway, after the show, we decided to head down to Bali House to chill out, I don't know if it was me having a weak tolerance to alcohol but the margaritas thee are super-potent, after my third glass my head was spinning and my poor buddy had no choice but to send 5 ladies and myself home. He is such a gentleman!

Today, another close friend of mine introduced a new friend to the group. A fitness instructor at Cali! OMG....I was so impressed. Well, not a full fledge instructor, but she is training to be one.......from her stature you probably think she teaches yoga or something....but nooooooo....its BODY COMBAT! The world is changing I tell you!

OK, I need to go back to gym again.

No comments: