Saturday, December 15, 2007

The $10 KTV Session

My cousin brought me to this really cool KTV outlet in Smith St., Chinatown and boy was the place cool! You can have free flow of drinks and they even give you a bowl of complimentary shark's fin soup! I would like to state for the record that I am against the consumption of shark's fin due to the inhumane way of killing the poor animals but still no KTV I have been to can match up to their price and value for money. Simply amazing! I know I sound like a caveman being so ignorant to the KTV scene in Singapore.

After all, this coming from a guy whose repertoire consists of like maybe 4 English songs and 2 Chinese songs that should not be too surprising. Anyway, I am definitely going back there again but I would definitely need to learn some new songs, apparently its kind a no-no to sing songs to MTVs which consists of babes in bikinis having nothing to do with the song.

I have included a video here showing my cousin and her friend doing their exellent rendition of 'First Love' by Hikaru Utada. There is also a green ninja in the video....watch out for him.

No comments: