Monday, January 14, 2008

Music is my soul food

Oh ya! Its 2008 already! And I am still clubbing...what the heck? So much for the new year resolution to cut down on clubbing. Every time the feeling after clubbing is pure fatigue and I keep telling myself "This is the last time!". After a week of recovery, the music and the dance floor calls out to my very soul, causing me to yearn for it like a man in a desert yearns for water.

The feeling is indescribable when I am putting my moves to the groove. The earth stops revolving, tomorrow will not come until the music stops. Music moves me, feeds me, sustains me. When the music plays I stop being myself and surrender to its rhythm.

Cantrary to many people's beliefs, its not alchohol that causes intoxication, it the music!

How can I stop when it affects me sooooooooo much? Tell me how?

No comments: