Friday, October 19, 2007

Back to blogging.

I distinctly recall having a blog somewhere on the web....I wasn't maintaining for a while......then now I can't seem to find it..sheesh!

Anyway, its near the end of October already. I cannot wait for for 2007 to be over. It has been my "annus horribilus"

Work doesn't seem to work out, my finances suck and to add insult to injury, my girlfriend left me for someone else. Oh well, that's life I guess.

I am thankful for all those friends, whom I ostracized because of my ex-girlfriend, being there to support me. Everyone was telling me right from the start that she was not right for me and I believe that I could go against all odds and make things work. I guess my best was not enough.
Ah....shit happens. Still I also have the support of mom and dad.

Career aspect, everything seems to be going downhill......

Bloody depressing...

There has to be a silver lining in this dark cloud....I have to find it.

No comments: