Sunday, May 25, 2008

My 29 Years on Planet Earth

Today, I have successfully made through 29 years of my life on this plane of existence. And this is still the best yet so far. I have a wonderful and supportive family. I have a beautiful, loving and passionate girlfriend. I have a group of close and fun-loving friends. I feel blessed.

My life has definitely taken a turn for the better this year and I can only hope that it will keep improving.

The high point of yesterday was the surprise my close group of friends gave me. My best buddy, my cousin and her boyfriend made a cake for me and then gathered all my friends at my house to celebrate my birthday for me. This was so unexpected, I never expected and when i opened the door and they started to sing 'Happy Birthday' to me, I nearly cried. (Yes, go ahead say it, I am so 'Gu Niang')

Thanks to (in no order of preference and merit): Jonathan, Wanjun, Tricia, Wilson, Qiaoling, My Parents and last but not least My Baby! Lydia! Muack!

No comments: